I just spent my first 30 minutes with Resident Evil 4. Points of interest:
- View from the bushes as the policia dude took a leak, standard horror movie
- Funny line: "He's not a zombie"
- Not so funny line: "Equal opportunity around here.", said of woman pinned to wall with pitchfork through her face
- Totally obvious mines planted between some trees. When I saw them I wondered "can I use them to blow an enemy up?" Answer is yes.
- Freed a wolf/dog from trap, he ran away.
- Girl on radio is Ingrid Hannigan.
- Girl I'm looking for is President's daughter, named Ashley.
- Bullets all over the place.
- Crates? Why?!
- Why do I have to break crates open? Stupid.
- Manual says I can move back and forth in menu with R1/L1, but doesn't work for me?
- Devil May Cry transitions during hard loads
- I hate gun aiming already, will obviously get better with practice
- Are there a finite number of villagers? I died trying to down them all.
- Dissolving bodies? Really?
Got to save once. Will try again later to take on the village.