- I made my way to the third room in this level. Required figuring out how to push some boxes embedded in the room's wall, which ended up being a reasonably nice mini-puzzle.
- Damocles Room - Swords everywhere. As with the original, you trip the puzzle by taking the item you came for, and then have to work your way out.
- Much harder than the original -- lots of different elements come together here: dodging swords, pulling levers, dodging sword blades up out of the floor, climbing poles, and apparently swinging from your grapple cord.
- I'll admit I'm stuck right now. I've gotten across to a place where I can use the grapple, but I don't see what that gets me. I've tried a few crazy things, but nothing is moving me forward.
- I'll look at this again tomorrow.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Tomb Raider: Anniversary Update 6
St. Francis Folly